Friday, March 25, 2011

New Release: 011

Someone was kind enough to send me a Pro X2 card, along with a plain X2. Before, I only had a 4GB "Wi-Fi" card. The new cards have some nice features, and this release adds support for a few of them, and few that I never got around to supporting before.
  • --transfer-mode: print or change card transfer mode or =help to list modes
  • --wifi-radio fetch wifi radio state, or turn it on and off
  • --endless: fetch or set endless storage trigger percentage
I'm also fairly sure at this point that the Ad-Hoc support in the "Pro" cards does not actually manifest in the card interface at all. I believe it still requires a DHCP server on the network. You use the same commands to add an Ad-Hoc network that you would to add a normal Infrastructure network.

Go ahead and download the new release here, or view the changelog if you want more details.

3 comments:

Br3nda of coffee.geek.nz said...

Awesome !!!!
Great to see you back.

Unknown said...

hi there,
did you already see this:
http://fstoppers.com/ipad
it would be cool to manage to transfer pictures from the camera to the iphone with the normal cheaper eye-fi-card...

Thomas E. Keller said...

Thank you very much for the update. I recently purchased an X2 card myself and only realized after I got it that I had dug a hole for myself (I recently switched over to solely linux machines at my house).

Your work seems like I might get some use out of these neat devices after all.